Friday, August 5, 2011

First day, first meal.

The only good thing about this bet is that I was given a reprieve-- today would count as my first day even though it was just about done.  I had already had a wonderful lunch with some of my colleagues that far exceeded this $12.50 limit, so at least I could think back on that while I consumed whatever crap I'd have to stomach.

Of course, it's Friday, so you know what that means-- I should be having a fucking filet mignon for dinner.  I want steak, so I'm getting steak.  What I found out is that "steak" shouldn't apply to anything under $40.

The wife and I wanted to see a movie, so we stopped by the food court for something...and I found Tin Star:


It was a bad choice.  I said I wanted fucking steak, and dammit, I was going to have steak.  So these #1 tacos are made with "steak."  I put "steak" in quotation marks because it tasted like horse dick marinated in cat piss.

This is going to be the worst 30 days of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Horse dick marinated in cat piss should be your final meal. Also, I'm going to try and work that phrase into my next dinner conversation at Ocean Prime or Nick and Sam's.

    ReplyDelete