Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 2: Cubicle Food @ Jersey Mike's

I slept in, so breakfast consisted of a sugarfree Red Bull and a bump of cocaine.  Seriously, though, it was lunch time and I had to find something to sustain me.  Part of the problem is that I eat a lot of food-- even at "cheaper" establishments.  I'd like to think my high metabolism is what allows me to keep my Patrick Batemen physique.

So, back to lunch.  Jersey fuckin' Mike's.

I'm a man, so I needed meat.  Lots of roast beef.  I told them I wanted a plate of roast beef and they said that was really a #6, so I went with it.  I even had enough left over to get chips and a Diet Coke!



The food wasn't that bad, actually.  The only problem was that I was sitting amongst poor people and I started to feel like I was a cube monkey eating a ham sandwich during a timed lunch break.

Ugh.  How distasteful.

Dinner tonight is going to be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment