Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 5. "Dinner." Poor Decisions.

I had a late night at the office. With Mr. Brimley fresh on my mind, I was in the mood for a drink. I knew that would fuck my meal up, because then I'd be relegated to a goddamned appetizer or something, but whatevs. Little did I know how wrong I was.

Some unruly colleagues of mine were going to a concert later in the evening and decided to stop by Snuffer's, which is great if you want a fat fuckity-fuckfuckfuck meal. I wanted no such meal, but a cold beer was sounding quite sexy.

I ended up arriving first and, since I'm an impatient bastard, ordered a draft beer in the biggest fucking glass they had. $3.99. $1.00 tip. I should have given up then. What the fuck am I going to get for $7.51!?

I was not going to indulge in a fat fuckity-fuckfuckfuck meal. NOT THIS DAY. So, in the immortal words of Bill O'Reilly, I declared:

FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE.

And I did it live with two big ass draft beers. Here is a picture of the first beer TWICE so you can imagine how filling this fucking meal was. IT LOOKS LIKE THIS MONTH WILL BE FILLED WITH SIMILAR POOR DECISIONS.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob,

    If you wrote this 30 day chronicle into a book, I would buy it immediately. It would be way up there in my collection, sitting right next to Rules for my Unborn Son.

    Keep the posts coming.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. The use of different size fonts makes you look like a 14 year old girl ranting. Please change this.

    ReplyDelete