Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Eighteen: EPIC FAIL.

THIS BLOG CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, SO FUCK OFF.

This is the end of our story.

It can't be! I love this man! I want his babies!

These are all normal thoughts you are experiencing. Unfortunately, we all fall short one time or another. I ultimately fell short interacting with plebeians and other common folk.

You may be thinking I lost because I cracked. Perhaps the Steakhouse Shakes were more than he could take!

Nope.

You know what did me in, over halfway through this debacle?

CHIPOTLE.

That's right. The generic "Tex-Mex for hipsters and their ignorant friends" place. Since I can't fucking add, I lost when my wife and I decided to grab a late lunch here on our way to an event. "It's cheap," I thought. "Surely this will be a quest even the simplest of simpletons would dispatch with ease."

Wrong. Fucking wrong.

Without further ado, the shitty meal that did me in:


Yes, that's shredded white people, Ecto Cooler vomit, and a bunch of other generic Mexican shit in a paper bowl. Yes, that's a fucking Dos Equis. How can I eat at Chipotle without drinking alcohol to wash my sorrows down?

It turns out that my meal was a shred over $12.50. I tried to take the guacamole back, but they'd have none of that. So I enjoyed my fail meal in peace.

My wife was pleased. Just so you know, if I lost this bet, I was supposed to do another thirty days of cheap meals-- but this time, under $10.00 per meal.

Fuck that. I need a goddamned man's meal.

2 comments:

  1. Aw. :c

    Will you continue blogging, or is this the end of that, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to call BS. In previous entries you combined meals to allow yourself the opportunity to drink. In this case why didn't you just skip dinner and have another beer?

    ReplyDelete